12:00 - 1:30 pm Eastern time / 9:00 - 10:30 am Pacific
Hosted by Waste 360, this webinar will provide a summary on current practices and trends in managing the organic fraction of municipal solid waste. Specifically, it will be explore:
- How accurate are estimates of organics generations?
- Do we really know how much organics there are?
- How are current and proposed policies affecting organic management trends?
- How are organics currently being managed and what tonnages are processed?
- What kinds of technologies are being used (e.g. composting, anaerobic digestion)?
- If all organics were diverted, do we have the ability to manage them via non-landfill strategies?
For registration and more information go here.