News of the new RNG Jobs Study conducted by ICF and jointly released by the RNG Coalition and California Natural Gas Vehicles Coalition (CNGVC) this week at the ACT Expo in Long Beach, CA was further spread by at least eight publications that picked up the story.
The publications include (with links to their stories):
- AltEnergyMag.com - New Study Shows Renewable Natural Gas in Transportation Can Create Up to 130,000 Jobs and Generate Nearly $14 Billion in Economic Benefits for California
- Biomass Magazine - New study shows economic value of RNG in California
- Green Auto Market - This Week’s Top 10: Low emission NGVs and RNG big at ACT Expo, Ports urged to clean up truck air pollution
- Mass Transit Magazine - Economic Impacts of Deploying Low NOx Trucks fueled by Renewable Natural Gas
- Natural Gas Intelligence Daily (NGI Daily) - Renewable Natural Gas Offers California $14 Billion Economic Stimulus Report Says
- NGT News - Study: RNG in Transportation Boosts Jobs, Economy for California
- US Gas Vehicles - New study shows RNG in transportation can fuel the economy of California
- Waste Today Magazine - New study shows economic benefits of RNG as a transportation fuel in California
The study joins a long list of white papers relevant to the renewable natural gas industry available on the RNG Coalition's website here.