This event, co-hosted by the US Department of Energy and the Clean Energy Research and Education Foundation (CEREF), will highlight the opportunities and challenges in our dynamic energy ecosystem. Hear directly from key stakeholders, including government agencies, Congress, industry, national laboratories, the finance community, and academia. Learn and talk about issues critical to the continued growth and success of the bioeconomy, including:
- Impacts of changing oil prices
- Vehicle/fuels co-optimization
- Future of the Renewable Fuel Standard
- Algae-based biofuels
- Sustainability in the bioeconomy
- Innovative technologies and emerging pathways
- U.S. manufacturing in a global marketplace.
For questions about Bioenergy 2015, please contact Bioenergy2015@ee.doe.gov.