3:00 - 4:00 pm Eastern / 12:00 - 1:00 pm Pacific
The Business Council for Sustainable Energy will host a webinar that will focus on methane emissions in the natural gas sectors featuring Joel Bluestein of ICF International who will present findings from the Natural Gas Council's report "Finding the Facts on Methane Emissions: A Guide to the Literature." BCSE member companies will also provide industry reaction to the findings of the Natural Gas Council's report.
Topics to be covered include:
- Sources of methane from the natural gas industry
- Background on greenhouse gases (GHGs)
- US government sources of data on methane emissions
- Recent studies of methane emissions
- Voluntary & regulatory efforts to reduce methane emissions