LIVE WEBINAR - Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - 2:00pm ET / 11:00am PT
EPA is revising the NSPS rules which will be tentatively published during in the fall, 2015. These rule changes may impact the way air emissions from landfills are being managed and is a significant change from the 1996 published standards. During this informative session, you will learn:
- The specific changes the EPA is revising on NSPS and its impact on air emissions
- What landfill owners/operators can do to minimize the impact
- Understand what the EPA is constituting as landfill gas
- Amy Banister, Senior Director, Air Programs – Waste Management
- Niki Wuestenberg, Air Compliance Manager – Republic Services, Inc.
- Patrick Sullivan, Senior Vice President & Managing Director – SCS Engineers